Selmer Paris - Series III Jubilee Alto Saxophone (Silver Plated)
Other finishes available (click on the chat button below or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more)
- Gold Lacquered (GG)
- Black Lacquer with Gold Lacquered keys (NG GO)
- Brushed Gold Lacquer with Gold Lacquered keys (BGG GO)
- Sterling Silver with Lacquered keys* (AMG GO)
- Gold Plated (AUG)
The SERIES III saxophone goes on writing the story of the Selmer Sound:
Free and centered, the instrument is wonderful to play. It responds to the slightest breath or tongue modulation so that you can really express your personality. Some new features such as the double C# mechanism help create stable overall tuning and a well-balanced high register.
A little less reserved than the Super Action 80 Series II with a more sophisticated keying mechanism and improved intonation make the Series III a popular choice for classical players and those looking for a slightly funkier response.
This latest Jubilee model features a redesigned bell to bow brace & octave key, and some beautiful delicate floral engraving that wraps around the bell and incorporates the Henri Selmer signature.
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Silver Plated (AG)
- Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
- Neck: Selmer Series III
- Engraving: Hand engraved bell & bow
- Case: Selmer Light Case with Backpack Straps
- Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C* Ebonite
- Made in: Paris, France