Selmer Paris Series III Jubilee GG Baritone Saxophone (Gold Lacquer)
Regular price $15,770.00
The Series III baritone is the expression of a new acoustic and technical approach. Its warm voice and generous personality reveal themselves through several key improvements:
- With UNPARALLELED TUNING balance, its tone colour is remarkably EVEN, including in the extreme registers.
- The sound, rich in overtones and embracing a full range of tonalities, is accessible to all styles of music.
- The reduction in size of several soldered parts (ribs, bow guards…) and changes to the neck have been designed to optimize resonance: the instrument is immediately responsive to the musician’s slightest touch, without any loss of energy. It offers increased possibilities with great playing comfort.
- The general DESIGN is particularly well balanced: pure refined lines, elegant mechanics and perfect keywork alignment.
- Compact keywork and a close grip enables enhanced dexterity and speed approaching that of the alto saxophone: playing through registers is made easy and further facilitated by natural handling.
- The key clearance is shortened for improved response and more accurate playing.
- Finally, a lighter overall weight and the peg system attached to the bell frees the musician from handling constraints.