Selmer Paris - Super Action 80 Series II Jubilee Alto Saxophone (Gold Lacquer)
Other finishes available (click on the chat button below or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more)
Silver Plated (AG)
- Black Lacquer with Gold Lacquered keys (NG GO)
- Brushed Gold Lacquer with Gold Lacquered keys (BGG GO)
- Gold Plated (AUG)
The Super Action Series II is Selmer's most traditional saxophone with a more laid back feel. It is a little more resistant with a tone that does not dominate, allowing the player to tailor his own sound.
This latest Jubilee model feature a rich gold lacquer, a redesigned bell to bow brace & octave key, and some beautiful delicate floral engraving that wraps around the bell and incorporates the Henri Selmer signature.
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Gold Lacquer (GG)
- Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
- Neck: Selmer Series II
- Engraving: Hand engraved bell & bow
- Case: Selmer Light Case with Backpack Straps
- Mouthpiece: Selmer S80 C* Ebonite
- Made in: Paris, France