Selmer Paris - Series III Jubilee Baritone Saxophone (Gold Lacquer)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Series III baritone opens the way to an original repertoire and soloist destiny, following in the path of the bass clarinet.
- With unparalleled tuning balance, its tone colour is remarkably even, including in the extreme registers.
- The sound, rich in overtones and embracing a full range of tonalities, is accessible to all styles of music.
- The reduction in size of several soldered parts (ribs, bow guards…) and changes to the neck have been designed to optimize resonance: the instrument is immediately responsive to the musician’s slightest touch, without any loss of energy. It offers increased possibilities with great playing comfort.
- Compact keywork and a close grip enables enhanced dexterity and speed approaching that of the alto saxophone: playing through registers is made easy and further facilitated by natural handling.
- Finally, a lighter overall weight and the peg system attached to the bell frees the musician from handling constraints. With the new Series III, the baritone finally comes into its own genuine identity.
- Gold Lacquer Engraved (GG)
- Silver Plated Engraved (AG)
- Black Lacquer Engraved with Gold Lacquered keys (NG GO)
- Brushed Gold Lacquer Engraved with Gold Lacquered keys (BGG GO)
Range: down to low A.
Lacquered nickel-silver or silver-plated keywork.
Metal (right hand) thumb rest.
Blue steel springs.
Waterkey: on the upper arm.
Leather pads, metal booster without rivet.
Integrated peg assembly
Includes: S80 C* E-flat Baritone to low A Saxophone Mouthpiece Clear Lacquer, E-flat Baritone to low A Saxophone Flight Case Black Lacquer.