Trevor James - Horn '88 Soprano Saxophone
A luxurious looking frosted gold soprano sax with a 'Big Voice'
The one piece Trevor James '88' soprano is a very free blowing horn. Combined with the luxurious 'Champagne' gold frosted finish and it not only looks good, it sounds wonderful as well.
All Trevor James soprano saxes deliver outstanding response, tone and intonation as well as being very comfortable in the hands. A popular choice for sax players.
Features & Specs:
- Free blowing
- One piece soprano
- High quality design and parts
- Ergonomic key design
- Comfortable hand positioning
- High quality Italian pads with metal reflectors
- Frosted gold finish as standard
- Dark pearl touch-pieces as standard
- Good quality neckstrap
- Mouthpiece cap and ligature
- Lightweight contoured back pack case
- Set-up at specialist TJ saxophone workshop in Lenham