Trevor James - Horn '88 Tenor Saxophone
A luxurious looking frosted gold tenor sax with a 'Big Voice'
A single finished saxophone, the TJ '88 was launched in 2013 to celebrate 25 years of saxophone design. This is a very 'big' sounding sax and one for those players who really want to be heard!
Features & Specs
- Frosted gold finish - The finish is a new water based coating which when baked becomes very hard.
- Pads - High quality Italian pads with reflectors
- Brace - A new 'Horn88' three point bell / body brace design.
- Gun rifled crook - The inside of the crook tenon has gun rifling to enhance the air flow and tonal dynamics. This is a big sounding horn!
- Octave key crook badge - Proudly sporting the Union Jack flag overlaid with TJ logo.
- Touchpieces - Smokey grey pearls.
- Case - A high quality shaped case with shoulder straps