Trevor James - SR EVO Tenor Saxophone
This new sax can be categorized as a high-level student/intermediate horn, with many of its crook and mechanism features designed downwards from the 'SR' models. We have also built on some of the performamce qualities of the TJ '88 and incorporated many of these design features within this new horn.
The SR 'EVO' has rich tonal characteristics with plenty of projection.
Features & Specs
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
- Gold lacquer finish
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Top quality Italian leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Designed and set-up in our pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
- Top quality Impact case
- Neck strap, mouthpiece, ligature and cap included